2/17/09

All my breeds can’t wait for feeding time to get their CANIDAE!


from Dog Food Reviews at canidae.com:

"As owner/trainer of Rocket’s K-9 Comets Frisbee Dog Stars and the FIDO 500 Mini Dog Races… I have been feeding various dog foods to my teams for over 30 years. My teams of dogs include such a variety of sizes and breeds from Pointers, Labs, Australian Cattle Dogs, Catahoula Leopard Dogs and Chesapeake Bay retrievers in my Frisbee show; to Pugs, Beagles, Chihuahuas, Cairn terriers and Chinese Cresteds in my Mini Dog Races.

For the last 10 years, since 1999, I have had the honor and privilege to feed ALL of my dogs CANIDAE dog food exclusively. By feeding all the different breeds the same dog food, it allows me to see the incredible nutrition that CANIDAE offers the complete spectrum of canines. From the hard working Cattle dogs and Labs, to the little finicky Pugs and Chihuahuas there is nothing better for vitality, coat and overall wellness that I have found...."